If you are looking for unique books for baby shower gifts, look no further! We have compiled a list of 10 books that will stand out from the rest. These books are perfect for new parents and little ones and are sure to be cherished for years to come.
We’ll cover some books that are great for new parents and baby, as well as other titles you might want to consider for a baby shower gift. With a world full of books, we know it can be hard to find the perfect one.
So, if you are looking for something special, check out our list of unique books for baby shower gifts below!
Unique Baby Books
There are so many different types of baby books on the market these days. There is a book for every child, from cloth books to interactive books. If you are looking for a unique baby book that will stand out from the rest, check out one of these titles:
- The Little Girl or Boy Who Dared to Dream by Wonderbly
- Your Treasury of Nursery Rhymes by Wonderbly
- The Wonderful Things You Will Be by Emily Winfield Martin
- The Colors of Us by Karen Katz
- Everywhere Babies By Susan Meyers
These titles offer unique stories, illustrations, and themes to be loved by both baby and parent alike.
Classic Baby Books
We all know the classics: Goodnight Moon, The Runaway Bunny, and Pat the Bunny. These books are must-haves for any new baby library.
- Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown
- Where The Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak
- Make Way for Ducklings by Robert McCloskey
- Corduroy by Don Freeman
- If You Give a Mouse a Cookie by Laura Numeroff
These classic baby books are perfect for baby showers because they are loved and treasured by parents worldwide. Of course, the babies will love them too!
Educational Baby Books
There are so many options out there when it comes to the best baby books. There are educational books for every age and interest level. From learning shapes, colors, and sizes to learning about the world around them, educational baby books are great for babies, toddlers and even preschoolers.
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom by Bill Martin Jr.
- Eating the Alphabet by Lois Ehlert
- The Rainbow Fish by Marcus Pfister
- Hello, World! My Body by Jill McDonald
While baby grows, they will love these titles as they learn and explore the world around them.
Fun Baby Books
Not all baby books have to be educational. There are plenty of fun and entertaining baby books out there that will keep little ones entertained for hours on end. With pull-out tabs, touch and feel textures, and lift the flaps, these books are designed to engage little ones from beginning to end.
- Tiny T. Rex and the Impossible Hug by Jonathan Stutzman
- The CCrayons’Book of Feelings by Drew Daywalt
- Indestructibles: LLet’sGo Outside! by Amy Pixton
- Baby Sees Colors: A totally mesmerizing high-contrast book for babies by Akio Kashiwara
- Tickle, Tickle by Helen Oxenbury
A fun baby book is a perfect gift because it can be used repeatedly.
Baby Board Books
A baby board book is a great option for a baby shower gift because it is durable and can be used from an early age. Check out some of our favorite board books below.
- Where is Baby’sBelly Button? A Lift-the-Flap Book by Karen Katz
- My Big Animal Book: With Hands to Feel and Tabs to Pull by Roger Priddy
- Press Here by Herve Tullet
- Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney
- Goodnight Gorilla by Peggy Rathmann
Ultimately, baby board books are great because they encourage interaction and exploration. Plus, parents love that they are durable, so the books can be used for a long time!
Interactive Baby Books
If you are looking for an interactive baby book that will keep your little one entertained, check out one of these titles:
- Hug Me Little Bear: Finger Puppet Book by Chronicle Books
- Peekaboo, What Am I? by Applesauce Press
- Gallop!: A Scanimation Picture Book by Rufus Butler Seder
- Night-Night: A Touch-and-Feel Playbook By Ladybird
- What Are Unicorns Made Of? by Amelia Hepworth
Interactive baby books are a great way to keep babies engaged and occupied. These books are sure to please with fun textures, sounds, and activities.
Baby Books for Parents
Next, we’ll explore a number of great baby books out there that are written specifically for new parents. These titles offer advice and tips on everything from sleep to potty training.
- The Baby Book: Everything You Need to Know About Your Baby – From Birth to Age Two by William Sears, M.D.
- The Happiest Baby on the Block: The New Way to Calm Crying and Help Your Baby Sleep Longer by Harvey Karp, M.D
- Cribsheet by Emily Oster
- How to be a Happier Parent: Raising a Family, Having a Life, and Loving (Almost) Every Minute by K.J. Dell’Antonia
- Weird Parenting Wins: Bathtub Dining, Family Screams, and Other Hacks from the Parenting Trenches by Hillary Frank
Being a new parent is tough. These books offer great advice and support to new parents everywhere!
For more resources on baby showers like themes and DIY baby photoshoots check out: Cute, Crafty, and Clever Boy Baby Shower Themes and Mastering the DIY Baby Photoshoot
Books and Accessories for Baby Shower Gifts
If you’re looking for baby shower gifts and baptism gifts that stand out, this list of the best books is perfect. Each has been chosen to help new parents and their little ones enjoy reading together. Whatever your preference may be there is a book on here for everyone!
Not to mention, we’ve also got some fabulous Bebe Couture accessories to go with these unique books for baby shower gifts! Don’t forget to check them out as well. Shop now!
White Newsboy Baby Cap$20.00
Green and Yellow Plaid Boy Bow Tie$10.00 – $12.00
Teal Bow Tie$10.00 – $12.00
Gray Baby Boy Dress Shoes$17.00
Eye Glasses Bow Tie$10.00 – $12.00
Harry Potter Bow Tie$10.00 – $12.00